What is Shambala?
Some say, that „IT“ is located in Shangri-La … a mystic and spiritual place located somewhere between China, Tibet and Russia.
It is always, how it should be …
… Shambala for me is also synonyme for the source of our inner knowledge, our inner truth.
We can find our dharma there (our inner tasks and possibilities to lead us to our inner goals of life … and our inner peace) … following the path of (the yoga of) meditation and permanent self-reflection.
Let’s travel to Shambala – to our Inner Self – together.
- Active (Dynamic, Expressive Dance, Kundalini, No Dimensions, Sahaj Yoga, Heart Chakra, …)
- Silent Meditations (Vipassana, Zen, Contemplation, Prayer)
- Mantra Chanting, Kirtan
I follow no single religion in my doings, the basis is universal and ethical spirit – in connection with heart love.
- Duration: 3 days, Language: The retreat is held in English, German and most of all in the language of love
- Each day consists of 4 Meditations, Satsangs and a lot of time for sharings and time for OURselves
- I am also offering these retreats together with my wife Michaela Ejana, who is Meditation Teacher and Cert. Crystal Energy Practitioner – female and male-energy in balance, as unity
- How and Why THIS retreat/Searching for partners – for more information click: here
PDF-Download: Find your own Shambala
For questions, details and booking you are cordially invited to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 699 1 920 15 88
It starts inside of YOU
Wolfgang Maranius Lugmayr (Cert. Teacher for Meditation and Mindfulness)